รองศาสตราจารย์ ดร.ทิพมาศ ชุมวรฐายี
Associate Professor Dr. Tipamas Chumworatayee
รองศาสตราจารย์ ดร.ทิพมาศ ชุมวรฐายี
- B.A. (Second Class Honors) in English, Prince of Songkla University
- M.A. in Secondary Education/ English as a Second Language, West Virginia University, USA
- M.A. in Reading Education, Sul Ross State University, USA
- Ph.D. in Reading Education, Texas Woman’s University, USA
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, University of Canberra, Australia
- Certificate in General, Business and Legal English, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Certificate in Workshop for Teachers of English, The Center for Asia-Pacific Exchange, The University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
- Certificate in English Language Techers’ Summer Seminar, Department for Continuing Education, University of Oxford, UK
Areas of Interest
- EFL Teacher Education
- ELT Methodology
- EFL Reading Strategy Instruction
- EFL Reading Strategy Awareness-raising
- Reading and Writing Connection
- Teaching English Academic Reading
Language Institute Building, Rangsit Campus / English Language Center Building, Thaprachan Campus
Academic Work/ Publications
- Chumworatayee, T (2021). Thai undergraduate and graduate students’ perceptions towards effective English teacher attributes. Learn Journal. 14(1), 546-573.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2021). Undergraduate and graduate EFL students’ perceptions on factors affecting success in learning English through online classes, The 2nd International Conference on Education and Social Sciences (ICLESS) Proceedings, (pp. 173-182). Salatiga: Satya Wacana University Press.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2019). English language practices in Thailand as perceived by graduate student teachers. International Forum of Teaching and Studies. 15(2), 3-13.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2019). Food, In V. Yanasugondha, P. Sitthitikul, S. Wongsuwanich., P. Chaturongakul., W. Charoenchang, T. Chumworatayee, S. Lertkulthanon & S. Sutharoj (Eds.), Developing effective reading skills (pp. 99-122). Thammasat University Press.
- Srisunakrua, T. & Chumworatayee, T. (2019). Readability of reading passages in English textbooks and the Thai National Education English Test: A comparative study. Arab World English Journal (AWEJ). 10(2), 257-269.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2018). English for job applications (2nded.). Thammasat University Press.
- Chumworatayee, T. & Pitakpong, T. (2017). The relationships between the use of vocabulary learning strategies and their usefulness as perceived by English major students in a Thai university. LEARN Journal. 10(2), 145-167.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2017). The effect of reading strategy instruction on Thai EFL adult learners’ reading strategy awareness. LEARN Journal. 10(1), 134-147.
- Meechi, D. & Chumworatayee, T. (2015). Verb + noun collocational competence of Thai university EFL students: A comparative study of a regular program and an English program. LEARN Journal. 8(2), 145-160.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2012). The relationships among postgraduate EFL-teacher trainee metacognitive awareness, instructional beliefs, and instructional practices regarding reading strategies. rEFLections.15, 43–68.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2012). Thai adult EFL learners’ metacognitive awareness of reading strategies. The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. 6 (9), 83-95.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2011). English for job applications. Thammasat University Press.
- Chumworatayee, T. (2008). Ice cream manufacturing. In S. Rimkeeratikul, C. Viriya, V. Sribayak, K. Soontornwipast, S. Noom-Ura, T. Chumworatayee, S. Kongsomchit, P. Pimsarn, P. Singhapreecha & S. Tangkiengsirisin, S. (Eds.), EL 172: English course III (pp. 103-131). Thammasat University Press