อาจารย์ ดร.มณฑล กนกเพิ่มพูน
Dr. Monthon Kanokpermpoon
อาจารย์ ดร.มณฑล กนกเพิ่มพูน
- Ph.D. in Educational and Applied Linguistics, Newcastle University, UK
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Thammasat University
- B.A. in Business English, Assumption University of Thailand
Areas of Interest
- Cognition in Language Education
- Second Language Acquisition
- Thinking Skills Development in ELT
- English Phonetics and Phonology
- Certificate in Corpus Linguistics, Lancaster University, UK
- ELT Leadership Management Certificate, TESOL International Association, USA
- Certificate in Phonetics, Phonology and Transcription, the Virtual Linguistics Campus
- Certificate in Computer-Assisted Language Learning, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning English, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Certificate in Theory and Practice of Test Construction, CITO International, the Netherlands
Academic Work/ Publications
- Aroonmanakun, V., Kanokpermpoon, M., & Lertkultanon, S. (2018). English language test construction for visually-impaired students. Research Report, Thammasat University. (Innovative Research Grant from Thammasat University)
- Aroonmanakun, V., Kanokpermpoon, M., & Lertkultanon, S. (2012). Designing electronic tests of English language for visually-impaired students. Research report. Thammasat University.
- Aroonmanakun, V., Kanokpermpoon, M., & Lertkultanon, S. (2012). Thammasat University English foundation test analysis and problems with test structure and contents for visually-impaired students. Research report. Thammasat University.
- Aroonmanakun, V., Kanokpermpoon, M., & Lertkultanon, S. (2011). A study of Thammasat University visually impaired students' learning styles and problems in accessing English language learning media. Research report. Thammasat University
- Phoocharoensil, S. & Kanokpermpoon, M. (In progress). Distinguishing the near-synonymous 'increase' and 'rise': Genre and collocation investigation.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2019). Thinking skills in practice: A case study of English curriculum at a Thai university. LEARN Journal, 12(2), 49-63.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2015). [Review of the book Research methods for applied language studies: An advance resource book by K. Richards, S. Ross and P. Seedhouse]. THAITESOL Journal, 27(1), 139-141.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2015). [Review of the book Key topics in second language acquisition by V. Cook and D. Singleton]. LEARN Journal, 8(1), 88-89.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2013). Managing working memory in language instructions: An overview of Cognitive Load Theory. Thammasat Review, 16(2), 93-108.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2012). 21st century language learning and teaching: Implementation of ICT-oriented language education. Thammasat University Journal, 31(1), 26-54.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2007). Thai and English consonantal sounds: A problem or a potential for EFL learning? ABAC Journal, 27(1), 57-66.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2007). A preliminary investigation of English and Thai Consonants. rEFLections, 10, 10-21.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2006). Thai ways of pronouncing English words. Cultural Approach, 7(11), 26-31.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2005). A preliminary investigation on vocabulary in context: How to learn and teach it. Cultural Approach, 6(9), 49-53.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2004). English fricatives: A problematic area of Thai students’ pronunciation. Cultural Approach, 4(7), 61-76.
- Kanokpermpoon, M. (2019). English sound-spelling via phonics training: Some useful tips. Thailand TESOL E-Newsletter, 1, 5-7.
Kanokpermpoon, M. (2011). Opinion writing in the 21st century. TU TEFL Alumni Association Bulletin (TEFL Guru), 2, 4.
Kanokpermpoon, M. (2010). Creative story writing through reading: A tip for reading-writing classes. Thailand TESOL New Focus, 2, 50-53.